New Airline Twin Tone, a Tribute to Supro, So Cool, with Free Shipping!
A tribute to the Supro Dual Tone, this guitar features a white gloss finish on a basswood body with dual Hot-Rail Humbuckers, a Tone-o-Matic bridge with custom chrome tailpiece, and a rosewood fingerboard with dot markers.
It does not have a case; we have options available for an additional price and will pack it safely for free shipping in the continental USA!
Due to the currently-challenging times, these are not pictures of the actual guitar you are buying. If you need to see it, please message us and we will do our best to get you a couple shots. Thanks for understanding!
And here’s some more good info from the Eastwood / Airline website:
Eastwood’s tribute to the SUPRO® Dual Tone. SUPRO® Guitars were made in the USA from 1958-68 by VALCO and sold through Montgomery Ward. VALCO also made National and AIRLINE brands. Today they are played by people like The Cure, Calexico, Raconteurs and White Stripes.
ARTISTS WHO USE THIS GUITAR:
- (The Vacant Lots)
- Cole Alexander (The Black Lips)
- Robyn Hitchcock
- David Bowie (vintage Supro Dual Tone model)
- Link Wray (vintage Supro Dual Tone model)
- Body: Basswood
- Colours: White, Metallic Blue, Metallic Red, Green, White LH, Optional BIGSBY
- Pickups: Dual Hot-Rail Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic, Custom Chrome Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 24 3/4″ (628mm) 20 frets
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8″
- Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario #10
- Unique Features: Pin Striped Dual Pickguard
Pittsburgh Guitars is an authorized Airline dealer!