New Yamaha LL16RD A.R.E., Natural, with Deluxe Features & Hard Case, Free Shipping
The LL16RD – D for “Deluxe” – features Yamaha’s original jumbo body constructed with a solid Englemann spruce top that has been treated with Yamaha’s A.R.E. technology, and solid rosewood back and sides. Acoustic Resonance Enhancement (A.R.E.) is an original wood-reforming technology developed by Yamaha that controls temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure, allowing the molecular properties of the wood to be similar to the molecular characteristics of woods in instruments that have been played for years. This guitar has abalone binding, die-cast gold tuners, and a SRT Zero Impact passive piezo pickup. It is a beauty, and it comes with a hard case.
Here are more specs from the Yamaha website:
Based on the LL16, the LL16D features intricate abalone inlay work around the body, head and sound hole, and reminiscent of the L36 Series, the LL16D offers both luxurious looks and excellent tone.
- Original Jumbo Body
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top Treated with A.R.E.
- Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- High-Comfort, Traditional Neck Profile
- 5-Ply Neck
- SRT Zero Impact Pickup
- Scale Length – 650 mm (25 9/16″)
- Body Length – 513 mm (20 3/16″)
- Body Width – 415 mm (16 5/16″)
- Body Depth – 100-125 mm (3 15/16″ – 4 15/16″)
- Nut Width – 44 mm (1 3/4″)
- Fingerboard Material – Ebony
- Nut Material – Urea
- Saddle Material – Urea
- Body Binding – Abalone w/ Maple + Black
- Soundhole Inlay – Abalone + Black + White
- Pickguard – Tortoise Pattern
- Body Finish – Gloss
- Neck Finish – Matte
- Case – Hardshell
Pittsburgh Guitars is an authorized Yamaha Rosewood dealer!