New Yamaha Pacifica PAC611HFM TBL, Trans Black Finish, with Free Shipping
The Yamaha Pacifica Series was first launched in 1990 and was driven by the versatility, performance and individuality of the California session scene of that time. Today’s 600 models are inspired by those guitars. They feature Duncan pickups, Graph Tech TUSQ nut and string trees, Grover locking tuners.
The PAC611HFM is a hardtail electric, this on in trans-black gloss finish, made with an alder body with flame maple veneer top, a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, Duncan Custom 5 TB-14 and SP90-1 pickups with 3-way switching, and push-pull coil split switch for additional tones.
- Seymour Duncan Custom 5 TB-14 and SP90-1 Pickups
- Graph Tech TUSQ Nut and String Trees
- Grover Locking Tuners
- Hardtail Bridge with Graph Tech String Saver Saddles
- Alder Body with Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
- 3-Position Pickup Selector
- Push-Pull, Coil-Split Switch for Additional Tonal Options
Pittsburgh Guitars is an authorized Yamaha dealer!