Work at Pittsburgh Guitars
Do you have a passion for music and guitar gear? Consider joining our team.
Curbside Pickup Available
Pittsburgh Guitars is currently seeking a Guitar Teacher. We have been in business since 1979 and have served guitar players at our South Side location since the early 1980s.
Position: Guitar Teacher
Pittsburgh Guitars is seeking an experienced instructor to teach guitar lessons at our South Side location. To apply, please e-mail a resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking an instructor that is versed in a wide variety of music.
- Must be patient and be able to teach a wide variety of skill levels ranging from beginners to advanced students
- Should have strong organizational skills and be able to set up a lesson plan that applies to individual lessons based on their needs and goals
- Be good with people, communicate well, and deal with a wide range of personalities
- Have experience sight reading music and have knowledge of music theory
- Have the ability to teach virtually if the student requires it
- Being able to teach the ukulele is a bonus!
We're out there, follow Pittsburgh Guitars on your favorite channel.
Keep in Touch
Be the first to know with our newsletter.
Stop by the Store
The ultimate "social."
We're always glad to see you!