Boss DD-200 Digital Delay Pedal – Free Shipping
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Twelve versatile modes provide a wide range of delay types
- Fast, easy operation with hands-on controls
- Access 128 user setups from the panel or MIDI program change
- Recall consecutive memories plus real-time panel setting via footswitch or dedicated panel button
- Phrase looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable multi-function footswitches for bypass, tap tempo, memory selection, looper control, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Analog dry through and buffered bypass
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
DD-200 Delay Modes
• Standard—Clear digital delay. PARAM adjusts the delay attack.
• Analog—Emulates classic analog “BBD” delays like the BOSS DM series. PARAM controls character and distortion amount.
• Tape—Emulates the warm tape-based sound of the legendary Roland RE-201 Space Echo. PARAM selects different combinations of three playback heads, and also adjusts the amount of distortion in the delay sound.
• Drum—Models the drum-based Binson Echorec 2. PARAM selects different combinations of four playback heads, and also adjusts the amount of distortion in the delay sound.
• Shimmer—Pitch-shifted delay for lush, heavenly textures. PARAM adjusts the delay brightness.
• Tera Echo—Spacious, animated ambience effect derived from the BOSS TE-2 pedal. PARAM adjusts the sound character.
• Pad Echo—Newly developed delay sound for creating drifting ambient textures. PARAM adjusts the delay attack.
• Pattern—Rhythmic sounds with 16 delay lines layered together. PARAM selects different pattern variations.
• Lo-Fi—Delay sound with fat, distorted character. PARAM adjusts the distortion effect.
• Dual—Two different delay lines connected in series. PARAM adjusts the time of the second delay.
• Reverse—Backwards delay for cool psychedelic effects and other unique tones. PARAM adjusts the delay attack.
• Ducking—Delay with a built-in ducking effect. PARAM adjusts the input sensitivity.
*The product names mentioned on this page are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. These names are used because it is the most practical way of describing the sounds that are simulated.
Out of stock