Electro-Harmonix Mel9 Tape Replay Machine – Free Shipping
Now any electric guitar player can have access to nine magically quirky, dark and unique Mellotron® sounds. No more extra devices such as special and cumbersome 13-pin MIDI pickups! In addition to electric guitar, you can trigger the MEL9 with any instrument that produces an electrical output, such as a keyboard or a bass, down to 55 Hz or A1.
The polyphonic EHX MEL9 has superior tracking; you can create single notes or chords with ease. The MEL9 will follow guitar bends, dive bombs, slurs, and any other guitar expression/performance techniques you can throw at it!
– Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron® sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass,
Low Choir and High Choir
– Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy
– Also works with bass guitar down to the open A string as well as keyboards within the limits of its polyphony (5
notes) and range (A1 to A5)
– Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
– Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it’s turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out time
– Power adapter included
Out of stock