New BOSS SY-200 Synthesizer with Free Shipping
Offering a universe of rich, analog-inspired polyphonic tones in a small footprint, the SY-200 makes it simple to weave BOSS’s expressive guitar and bass synth technology into all of your musical journeys. Building on the fun, instant-gratification experience of the acclaimed SY-1, this blue inspiration machine features an expanded sound set, more tone-shaping possibilities, and 128 memories for storing your sonic creations. Two onboard footswitches provide deep real-time performance control, and you can take things even further with external footswitches, an expression pedal, and MIDI. Please visit the BOSS website for more info. and videos. https://www.boss.info/us/products/sy-200/
- Advanced BOSS polyphonic guitar synth technology in a streamlined 200 series pedal
- 12 analog-style synth categories with many variations in each (171 sounds total)
- Three adjustable parameters for customizing sounds
- 128 memories for saving and recalling sounds
- Fast sound creation with hands-on controls and large display
- No special pickup required—play rich, dynamic synth tones with any guitar or bass
- Latency-free performance for unrestricted musical expression
- Assignable Memory/CTL 1 switch for memory change, hold, pitch control, and more
- Blend synth and normal guitar sounds with independent level controls
- Parallel send/return loop for easy integration with other pedals on your board
- Selectable modes for globally optimizing the synth engine for guitar or bass
- Supports extended control with up to two external footswitches or an expression pedal
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving 3.5 mm TRS jacks (connection cables available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
The SY-200 is loaded with a large library of synthesizer tones to inspire new ideas and bring fresh voices to your music.
• LEAD—A wide range of sounds suitable for single-note soloing.
• PAD—Full tones that work great with chords, from layered pads to synth brass and more.
• STRING—Classic analog-style strings, including layered voices and sweeping textures.
• BELL—Percussive synth sounds with metallic resonance.
• ORGAN—A large selection of organ sounds, including many with rotary-style modulation.
• BASS—Fat synth bass sounds, including filtered and sub-octave tones.
• DUAL—Fat synth tones with stacked oscillators.
• SWEEP—Dynamic sounds with expressive and engaging movement.
• NOISE—Classic analog-style synth noise. Great for percussive sounds and dramatic effects.
• SFX—A variety of synth sound effects, including explosive one-shot sounds, animated pitch/filter voices, and more.
• SEQ—Pulsating sounds with rhythmic pitch or filter changes.
• ARPEGGIO—Generate rhythmic arpeggios based on the notes you play.