New Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90 Single-Cut with Bigsby, Amethyst, with Free Shipping
New from Gretsch, the G5210T-P90 features a chambered mahogany body with arched maple top, a set Thin “U” shaped mahogany neck with bound laurel fingerboard and pearloid Neo-Classical Thumbnail inlays, two new P-90E single-coil pickups, and an Adjusto-Matic bridge with Bigsby B50 tailpiece. It has a master volume and tone, and individual pickup volume controls. It’s a beauty!
Here’s more from the Gretsch website:
No nonsense, Electromatic® Jet™ models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
The all-new G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90 Single-Cut with Bigsby® captures that essential Jet power and fidelity at an incredible price.
- Chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set Thin “U” shaped mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, and pearloid Neo-Classical™ Thumbnail inlays
- All-new P-90E single-coil pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Bigsby® B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Nickel hardware
Chambered Mahogany Body with Maple Top
Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present high end.
All-New P-90E Pickups
The all-new P-90E single-coil pickups produce a wide, balanced, and transparent tone, allow you to go from thick, aggressive overdrive to a pristine clean tone all while maintaining exceptional definition and note balance.
The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
Pittsburgh Guitars is an authorized Gretsch dealer!