New Gretsch G5222 Electromatic Double Jet BT with V-Stoptail, Jade Grey Metallic, Free Shipping
The Gretsch Electromatic Collection brings us this great-looking electric guitar, made with an arched maple top on a chambered mahogany body with gloss Jade Grey Metallic finish, a set mahogany neck with Thin “U” shape and laurel fingerboard, complimented by Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail inlays. It has an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge with Gretsch “V” Stoptail tailpiece, and two Black Top Broad’Tron pickups with 3-way switching.
Here is some more info from the Gretsch website:
True Jet™ Essence with Broad’Tron™ Might
The all-new G5222 Electromatic® Double Jet™ BT V-Stoptail delivers Broad’Tron™ power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad’Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad’Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Double-cut chambered mahogany body with arched maple top
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, bridge pickup volume control, neck pickup volume control and three-position toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Black pickguard
- Chrome hardware
Pittsburgh Guitars is an authorized Gretsch dealer!